LCI safety professionals will help your company establish and maintain a workplace safety and OSHA compliance program for all aspects of your operations. You schedule our services based on your needs and urgency – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal, or custom – to develop, strengthen existing safety management systems, reduce risks, control costs, improve performance, and satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Program Gap Analysis: Comprehensive review of operations to determine which OSHA requirements apply, verify current compliance status, and prepare a work plan to systematically close any gaps.
- Incident and Injury Trend Analysis: Review incident/injury history and loss run reports. Identify patterns and loss trends, and prepare prioritized action plans to reduce incidents and control costs.
- Documentation: Review, update, modify, and even create safety and compliance documents, plans, forms, permits, contractor agreements, policies, and the like.
- Training: Determine which employees need safety training, provide training programs, and recommend the most effective and cost-efficient means to achieve training goals.
- OSHA Recordkeeping: Establish or improve systems to track, store, and make best use of records required by OSHA.
- Onsite Inspections: Thorough inspection of physical plant, machinery, vehicles, and grounds or job site to identify existing and potential hazards, and prioritize responses to findings. Where necessary, provide or arrange for industrial hygiene monitoring or sampling.
- Task Analysis: An Activity Hazard Analysis process to observe employees and contractors performing work, discuss observations with employees and supervisors, reward safe work practices and discourage unsafe acts, and recommend steps to reduce risks.
- Corrective Action Reporting & Tracking: Implement or enhance systems and methods to discover, report, track, correct, and resolve safety issues and concerns.
LCI provides consulting services in occupational safety and health and OSHA compliance in General Industry and Construction environments.
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- Safety Meetings
- Facility weekly/monthly safety inspections, audits
- Construction site inspections, contractor safety
- Document training for employees and management
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Response to OSHA Inspections, citations and penalties and abatement strategies
- Contractor Prequalification program assistance